Monday, August 16, 2010

Tools to Grow Part 2


As a life coach I realize the importance of using tools for growth and inspiration. They are important to be used frequently to work through emotions and address underlying fears, worries, and resentment. On the other hand we can also adopt tools that are not so good on our growth and can completely cover up our true feelings.

I know that I am a life coach but it still takes my own life coach to remind me to use the tools myself. After an emotional week and some feelings that I needed to address, I had some homework from my husband and my life coach. The homework:
-Anger Process-a process I used to talk yourself through your anger and uplift your potential.
-Love Letter-working through negative situations and feelings towards others and yourself.
I can't even begin to describe how much it helped to use both of these instruments. Being open to receiving advice from people in my life allowed me to grow and receive inspiration.

Some of the other tools I have learned through Maia Berens that I use:
-Coaching support-my coaching group.
-Supportive Friendships-uplifting friends that help me in my progress.
-You University-a 12 class program developed by Maia Berens that has helped me work through my past and change my perspective and find success with myself.
-Journaling -writing in my notebook or on an online journal software I have really been able to find a new way to express myself.
-My Faith-building up my faith through my religion and relationship with God helps me put things in priority and find what is truly important to me.
I'm sure there are others but these are ones I have been using faithfully and have been blessed to have huge improvements in my life. The combination of support that comes from God, my life coach, friends, and correct tools is priceless.

3 comments:

  1. You can only move forward with these powerful tools Adrienne. Thanks for sharing these with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Part 2 is a great follow up to 1. You explain the programs and tools very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I hope zillions of young moms find you. Your wisdom just shines through.

    ReplyDelete