Thursday, July 1, 2010

What Do I See?

I see a dynamic life coach who has made a product that will change the world.

I see a woman who loves her career and how little time it takes her.

I see a mother who is allowed to spend time teaching her children and having playtime with them.

I see a wife who is learning to be better and appreciating her husband for everything he is and does for their family.

I see myself as physically fit. I see myself finding balance and routine where before there was chaos.

I see a cleaning lady who helps with the errands.

I see my husband out in the garden with my boys. I see myself able to work while he watches them so we don't have to use a nanny.

I see us traveling as a family within the U.S.

I see us doing service together.

I see my patience growing and my anger dissipating.

I see me loving and appreciating myself .

I am grateful for all the Lord provides for me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment