Sunday, November 7, 2010

Jacoby Ford - Finding the Right Attitude by Crystal Church

The Attitude of Gratitude Will Put You On Top!
By You University Life Coach Crystal Church

I was feeling grateful for my career tonight and thought I would blog about it. Just prior to writing I happened to go see what the top trending searches for google were this weekend and this is what I read.........

"Rookie Jacoby Ford hauled in six passes for 148 yards to lead the Raiders to a 23-20 overtime victory over the Chiefs in Week 9. It doesn't get much better as far as breakout games go."

I said to myself, wow, this guys a rookie and he is the big news in this weekends football stories. Very cool. but even more so how does this relate to me and my life coaching career. Well, I thought it seemed obvious, but let me go into detail anyway. I am the ROOKIE in life coaching and I feel like the way our business is going and the way we are attracting clients doesn't really get much better as far as breakouts go!

I am loving creating YOU University's allaboutlifecoaching.com with the founder and creator Maia Berens. It is the biggest natural high I have ever encountered since high school sports. I dream about it awake and asleep, it feels so right. All of the pieces just keep falling into place perfectly and everything happens just when it should. I heard a word today in the free online community where I journal ( http://allaboutlifecoaching.com/community-cost-gain) that comes to mind, and it is serendipity. Which by definition means, good luck in making unexpected and fortunate discoveries. That is the experience I am having!

I am sure that football player and I have that same 'on top of the world' feeling because we are both doing what we love and are ON our game! With the right attitude and a mindset of gratitude we can stay in the top ranks and get our individual messages out the the world. My message is that you can create the life you want. All of your misfortunes are really gifts when looked at from the right perspective. Once we step out of being a victim and see our life as the amazing journey it really is .......we can be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment