Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Friend In Deed!

I must write about someone who lifted me up. I have to admit my life has been turned upside down. I have allowed myself to get the best of myself. With so many things going on in my life I had lost confidence in myself and in my coaching and was questioning what to do next.

My soul sister, Crystal, called me and gave me a little leg up. She directed me in exactly what my step needs to be. She helped me with my outline and my mind map. It was wonderful and I got off the phone feeling a quiet excitement about the future.
When I get overwhelmed and allow my confidence to be lost, my mind gets foggy. I have a hard time remembering things and find it is hard to think clearly. Crystal really helped lift my fog.
She is working so hard in this business. She is definitely the cheerleader of our group.

Without our group of supportive ladies our business would have failed before it even began. Our Fairy God Mother, Maia, is so supportive and inspirational. This group of wise ladies that I am apart of allow me to be me and help me become more.This whole week is testifying of Secret #2 "A friend in deed" (From Maia's Once Upon a Time There Was You: Three Magic Secrets to Finding Your Real Self). We all need support of some kind to build success and find ourselves.
Thank you my ladies for all of your support.

1 comment: